Twenty Over Ten will charge new or existing members $1,000 setup for Basic Design (instead of the list price of $1,200) and $2,000 setup for Tailored Design (instead of the list price of $2,400). The ongoing monthly subscription fee is $89/month (discounted from $109/month).
ACP Web Partner
ACP has partnered with Twenty Over Ten to provide ACP members with tailored, mobile-friendly websites specifically for financial advisors. The company's team of design experts will work with you to promote your unique value to potential and current clients and provide you with the tools to easily manage your online identity. All websites are built on the easy-to-edit and search-engine-optimized Twenty Over Ten platform, and they are created with mobile devices in mind, so your content will look great on every device.
ACP Members Can Expect:
- Fully responsive websites that are mobile-friendly
- Compliance archiving so you can review your changes
- Expert advice from a professional design coach - (one-on-one meeting included ONLY with Tailored Package)
- Image sourcing to help you design and communicate your message
- On-demand training so you can control your platform
- Google Analytics setup so you can monitor your site’s performance
- Basic SEO setup to ensure you are found on the web
- Continued support from the Twenty Over Ten team
- Consultation – A design coach will work with you to tailor a site specific to your needs (Basic package - via email; Tailored - via one-on-one meeting)
- Design and Review – Two rounds of design and review are included when you create your website.
- Launch – Upon approval, your website will go live.
- Training and Ongoing Support – Twenty Over Ten will teach you how to utilize and manage your website and supply ongoing support.
Services Not Included:
- Twenty Over Ten is not responsible for writing the content found on your new website. They do offer a consultation service that includes creating content, editorials and social media consulting for an additional charge. Please refer to the ACP-Bundles Updated.pdf below for pricing and additional services.
- Twenty Over Ten does not provide email service through your new website. You can acquire email service through the following providers.
- For a small fee, you can share secure files with clients using the Netdocuments or Citrix Sharefiles app on your new Twenty Over Ten website. Ask your customer service professional about this service during the initial design call with Twenty Over Ten.
Twenty Over Ten does provide a content library of ghost-written blog-style posts and articles that you can use (for an additional fee of $499/year). Each piece of content in the library is fully editable by you, allowing you to completely tailor each article specifically to your firm and audience.